Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just another Day

I'm reading a new book called "what you ceo wants you to know"
Its only been two chapters and the book already makes you understand the basics of business.

I had few doubts how well I would be able to understand whatever this book is meant to teach. However, when one of the World's best consultant is out there to do something, they do it for the masses..
Its a masterpiece and something which teaches you in a very simple and effortless manner.(thats what it seems)
I guess, it was how Mr.Ram Charan was able to interpret things, the book clearly captures his view point, his focus and his simplicity.

I may not be an MBA or even experienced enough, but what this book is giving me Now, doesn't require any qualification to understand.
Yes, its THAT simple.

As a amateur this book is changing my thought process, I'm able to see and understand the basic common sense of a business and most of all able to understand the depth of various aspects of business.
It also proves the importance of Employees at every level in an organisation. They have a significant role to play, in the time(velocity), growth and cash generation of a business.
Not only is it important to have a direct contact with the employees, but also with the customers and consumers. Another very common thing, which we tend to neglect(consumers&customers), the two different worlds.

The micro aspects are important, but the macro should not be neglected either. Time is the most important thing. Its both instinct and attitude which finally help in setting the right cord.

I hope to complete this book soon to start another one..I am going slow to understand and grasp each and every important thing, this book has to offer.
I dnt want to miss out on anything..just anything!

No comments:

Google