Monday, April 13, 2009

Training - Day1

13th April 2009

I woke up early today, as I had planned and made the Rules and Regulations, to be followed very strictly, "chahe kuch ho jaye". It will help to maintain my focus and also keep me aware of what is necessary and what is important.

The following are the things to be done today:

1. Estimation and division of time into, pre-field work, field work and post-field work.

2. Preperation of work in s/w Project Management.

3. Review of Managerial brief and operational definitions.

4. Discussion with other team members and the Manager.

5.

If there are any additions, I'll make them later, but for now, these are the targets of the day.

There's one thing I'll have to remember, to keep things SIMPLE.

ALL THE BEST TO ME!!!!

:)

No comments:

Google