Friday, March 7, 2008

Afterall all the endless melodrama, I'm finally here..with all the calls converted and a good college to finally go to!!
What more could one ask for?!
Esp a comman person like me..
Well..thats life, I guess. But with more than a year's drill,with a job at hand, everything that I experienced and everything that changed within, was worth it!
You may not believe me, but its true. Its not the MBA which makes you "the manager", its the process of getting into one. There's a lesson at every path!


Its quiet scary, if you realise and see your friends, peers,subordinates,etc..working passionately long hours(and longer ones later on) towards this MBA thing, sorry the kitty..
but dnt worry, they are pretty much as confused as you are, but would do anything, just about anything to be in the race.
So, with this pressure building up, you also join and race and ultimately fail to AGAIN understand(like your engineering) why you are there..
you may even win, definitely, its no big deal, but then is this where you really, really, really wanna be..is for you to figure out.

If I could, so could you.....

The whole process is very slow, but whatever turns out, is for your best, and for all those people, who know why they are there. This rat race has only "added" to the population and not the right people who have a reason and a focus to be there.
You may not be the one, but anyways...Its how you interpret it.
For me..its very important, to do what I like and would love to do. So here I am, in the place I most deserve to be, after all the hard work and pain that I put in.

I'm still putting in those pains, with the education loans etc..
But let me put it up on a different post, till then, all the best to all those preparing!!
:)

1 comment:

Vishal Singh said...

kudos to the blogger for putting in words the exact phenomenon that occurs while undergoing management preparation, which she understands best.She has vividly portrayed her thinking and mental dynamics with regard to these things.Moreover,the blog relates well to a common person's perspective(like me).The blog has forced me to think if this rat race is really worth it.Let me figure it out...in the meanwhile continue the good work....

Google