Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Business Idea or A passionate Dream?!

My love for food has been undeniably strong, ever since my taste buds experienced the differences, as a child!
http://the-food4thought.blogspot.com/
So, I thought of sharing the ideas, thoughts, etc through a new blog.

Interestingly, the more I see and hear about it..the more I smell the prospect of a good business..
Hmm..
My passionate dream becoming a Business idea?!
Yes..someday..
But the planning is on, from Now!

When, Where, Which, Why and How. The 4 W's and and H.
I know the answer to Why, only the rest is to be achieved.
Having a food chain ultimately, with all the delicacies one can imagine, and with no table unturned..
I mean, with possibly every menu on the dish, local or foreign!
BUT...
There' a lot to be achieved before that..
A standardised recipe (like Mc-Donalds), Quality, cleanliness, efficiency, fairly cheap Bill, etc etc etc..
And my target would be..everyone..
From lower middle class to Upper class.

Thinking of this, I want an idea how to achieve this target. Because, upper class peope dnt normally go to places where Aam Admi goes, and vice-versa is true as well.
So, should there be different sections in the same restaurant, or different restaurants in the same area?!!
POINT TO BE EXPLORED!!
I must find a way out for this problem as well..

Like most successful chains, I will also have to maintain the taste of the items we sell..
So, a standard recipe is a must.
But before all this, I want to explore all the varying kinds of dishes of various "locals". One of the best things about this country...you have so much to explore, that a lifetime may be small..
But then, it is also important to set a collection of recipes, which would be same everywhere, no matter where the restaurant is opened. The rest can be in accordance with that place!
And then, we can take our "Made in India" brand, to the World..

Yummm!!!

No comments:

Google