Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Kabhi Kabhi..."

"Kabhi kabhi..."
Its all about learning how to apply and carry out work..with perfection, nothing less nothing more..
That what I demand from myself as well..PERFECTION!
Lets go and study and complete that damn chapter..
its not all that boring, but all that grilling since the last two weeks..has left me exhausted and the urge to rather sleep than go out is setting in!
But I cant let that happen..afterall, exams are just 2weeks down the way, which I have to pass...with better satisfaction than last time
Last time, it was all about just PASSING, this time I want to learn...
simulate...
trigger..my mind..
be more open, receptive, with the evnvironment..(whats this jargon singing? probably, the hangover of market research and quantitave techniques.....)

Anyways..
So, I watch live news, which is live TV, with ads...havnt seen them since 3months! And get satisfied..that atleast I'm watcihng tv..and news!!

And my next objective:
1.To study properly and be happy!
2.To play TT and be happier!!
3.To sleep and be happiest!!!

:)

No comments:

Google