Friday, May 18, 2012

Brain-storming on being the perfect best wife

There's no perfect man made thing in the world...not even wives...
Okay, here goes my line...

I'm going to be the best wife from now on

I'm not sure what he wants, because I'm like doing everything for him..what else do you want???? You are a thankless person, who doesnt actually give me respect or care about what I think or feel. All you ever have to say is "oh...stupid feeling, stupid thought"...blah blah blah...
What the hell!!!
How dare you do that to me...how dare you treat me like that after the what all I do for you...
I ahndle your family, your house...everything...
I'm practically doing everything possible. Adjusting to your ways...I've made so many compromises (justified or not) and look at you. You still behave with me like I do not even deserve to get any respect, esp in front of your parents. what do you think I am. I cannot live with you anymore, not with this attitude and I regret marrying you. you know what....you dont even deserve me.
I've always always compromised so much for you...and even after doing so much,...what do I get in return. Did I demand anythign from you ever...apart from love and respect and support.
You give me love, only when we are alone. You treat me like I do not exist in front of others...its like you are so conscious of yourself that you just pass me by....look at you.
I can see other peple...who show their love, their eyes reflect their love...and you....
your love is limited to this room.
You shout at me, say thing swhich you are not supposed to. you didnt even want to go to my mom's place to visit her coz my mama died. And when you did it was like you were doing me a favour. Even while being there you didnt want to stay...you wanted to go...
So, go......
Go away from my life....you dont treat me, my parents, my brothers or anyone else who matters to me anything. You think, you your family and everyone you know is so important....


I hate you...for aking me feel so little and terrible. for calling my feelings unimportnat and irrelevant.

I was doing it for you...I was searching jobs for you...I was chintit for you...and you show me atittude. As if you are doing some favour to me...hell with you!!!!!!

No comments:

Google