Monday, May 14, 2012

A new life scene...

Today I have an interview with a good company...you  may ask how a"good" company is defined. Well, in my words, a good company is an organisation which is better than your current one, for one reason or the other. The reason can be anything from location to growth to projects to management, etc etc. Obviously we all apply for the "good" companies only.

I had applied to many of them. Once, while going for the interview of one, I happened to get a message on my mobile saying "God has seen you struggling with something for a long time now, this is the day when a change with start which will help you overcome this". I was almost in tears. The sender was unknown. And though it was one of those forwarding messages, which you must forward to get your wish granted, I was happy and trustful, that I'm getting the job today.
But...I didnt. I mean, I wasnt told if I got accepted or rejected. It was neither. I was stuck...I'm still stuck...and want to desperately get out now. Enough is enough....

I did not mind working for my present company, if only they didnt start taking me for granted and behaving like total *****les. Yup! See my state of mind working with them. Being a good girl I'm talking like this...

I do not know what will happen today, but I just want to tell myself, that you were going to resign soon, to start working on your art. But a day job doesn't hurt...in fact its a better company and you'll actually learn a lot....so don't just give up! You can pursue art in a better way, since the travelling would reduce by almost half.
This is a good time, you know...God wants you to take a step a time, so you are absolutely sure of what you are doing or pursuing. Now, this doesn't mean He's gonna tell you what to do when. You have to stand UP for yourself and only and only you can fight for your self worth/respect.

Life doesn't have extra chances, it doesn't even come with a guarantee of staying for long. You know you're alive today, who knows for tomorrow. So, stand up and fight for yourself. Be Brave!!!
Let that heart beat...it always tries to scare you...its only saying that NOONE can mess with you girl!!
:)
Come on now...be organised and get ready for the next scene...
ACTION!

No comments:

Google