Thursday, May 3, 2012

To my Future self...

"Abhi mujhme kahein baaki thodi si hai zindagi...Jana zinda hoon main toh abhi..."

This song is beautifully sung by Sonu Nigam, everytime I hear it it makes me cry, or overwhelm with emotions. Its so touching!!!

Sometimes, all those emotions surface coz of the songs...they are therapeutic.

------------------
One important thing which needs mending in my life is the feeling of being wanted. Someone said I was easily targetable...am I???
Have I let myself so open to others that they have started taking me for granted?!!! Why did I change so much, that I started believing people and let them use me. Why did I let any of this happen to me, that I regret and curse myself for not being able to say anything at all...
and when I do...it all comes out like a volcano.


After an year and a half, when I look back I feel it wasnt that big a deal...I could have easily said all that. I didnt need to fear. And now again there's this situation, where I'm fearing for no reason. I know it, but this RESISTANCE is stopping me. Good...you know na what exactly it is...then why dont u take a step?!
Just Do it!!!!


You'll be so glad that you did...you'll be happy, content...that you were able to speak your mind.
Dnt think of diplomacy...just say what you want to. Just go ahead and do it!!


Money, the feeling of being safe doesnt even matter anymore. They'll be more excuses later when these are done with, and honestly I know that you very well know what to do.
So, without consulting another damn soul who has no idea of how you feel....just do it.



Niharika...these following words are for you...for FUTURE reference. 5 years from now, when you look back and see at this blog, you'll understand that what you did was absolutely right!
YOU...pursued your dream, which very few people can do. You believed in yourself because you are passionate about this....you did not leave your job because of what those people regarded you as, or treated you, you left that job because you wanted to pursue something far greater. Something which would tell you the meaning of life, why we are here and because you are here to "create" something...something so beautiful and emotional...
You love your life, you just cant sit there and do this job forever!!! Forget about the pay, what you got from working on your passion is priceless...you did it, because you wanted to connect to God, to yourself even deeper...Even if now its become a job for you, never loose that passion, that love, that feeling of creating something beautiful and learning more and more...
That will never stop....a good artist never stops learning and never think they know everything!! Always remember that...never let pride come in your way...ALWAYS BE HUMBLE (you may want to think of Amitabh Bachhan as an example, even if he's not alive anymore - in your time)

Niharika...you are a beautiful person, so ahead and live this life to the fullest. Don't stop at anything.
When you started painting, you re-realised how beautiful everything created by God is. The colors, the shapes...everything has so much hard work and genius in it. It is something so beautiful...to be appreciated. You appreciated it..loved it...and I am sure...you still do. Even more...
Love Shomu more...your BIGGEST support <3 , best friend...everything...Talk to him always, about your problems, and what you face. He'll not only help you, he will pull you out of them. Trust him more...

You might have kids by now, hope its getting beautiful by the day...did you do all those activities for them, which you  always dreamt of doing, using Pinterest???
And did you stitch nice and beautiful cardigans for them?? Did you show them your work and ow they inspire you?? Wow...I'm feeling so good inside thinking of them.
Now think of them and look back...your life is way better....and like a dream...Princess :) all because of the one decision you took...to move ahead and do what is required to be done.



"Deva Shri Ganesha...." - May you fulfill all your dreams and live happily ever after :)

No comments:

Google